Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Return of the King

It appears that whilst I've been away attending to matters of state, the little prince took it upon himself to sit in the throne don an oversized crown and play regent. It was wonderful to see him show such an interest in his future, and to see his delight and laughter as everyone played along. I was impressed by his passionate interest and some truly original ideas. Sadly, he got in to somewhat of a muddle around making decisions regarding women.

So, with a quick ruffle of his hair, and a small reminder to him that all matters regarding women will be dealt with by me alone, I sent him back to the nursery for him to play in safety and comfort.

Now, it is time to bless my kingdom with wise and loving guidance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home