Friday, March 05, 2004

Kissing K

After a wonderful dinner filled with oysters and endearing Czech waitresses, K and I went for a walk around Sydney's Kings Cross last night. K apparently used to live in the area when she was younger. Reminded me of Soho, except much smaller - disappointing really as I was expecting Sodham and Gomorrah. Amusing to walk by the strip-joints with a woman on one arm, and still have the touts approach me. I declined.

We talked a lot as we walked the streets of Sydney. She's an ENTP, beautiful and bright. The more I get to know her the more I start to admire her depths. I think she's loving mining my INTJ knowledge bank.

I kissed her as we got close to the train station. She hesitated, and pulled back a little. I collapsed inside. I think she said as she got on the train: "Maybe another time I'll give you a better answer." I don't know, I was struggling to take in anything at the time. I suspect it means she's not quite ready and wants more time. In a way that suits me, but mostly I'm scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home