Monday, March 08, 2004

Butterflies

I woke up this morning with this strange sensation in the front of my body moving down from my chest, through my belly and crotch and down into the front of my legs. I practiced breathing through it, and could sense it moving up and down my body with my breath. It was like stirring wisps of smoke.

And then I realised it was the butterflies in my stomach which I haven't felt since the first time I kissed a girl fifteen years ago (I was a late starter). Or maybe the butterflies have been there all this time, but I've simply forgotten them, and all that's happened is that I've been reminded. Or maybe because RCG is only 23, it's reminding me of my own youth.

Regardless, RCG's sweetest kiss after our date last night has set them free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home