Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Day 30 - Valli and Devayanai

I went out with K last night, another woman from the workshop, who lives in Sydney. I only spoke to her at the end of the workshop and instantly regretted not spending more time with her. So when I found myself in Sydney yesterday morning on work, and she sent me an email, I asked her out. She was free that evening.

Later that night she said that when she got my invitation she thought: "Out of all the women in Sydney, he asks ME out". It only took five minutes for her to phone back and confirm.

K's been hungry for the Deida work for years. She is so ready to surrender. Her femininity was juicy, passionate, soft, delicate and intoxicating. She loves Bollywood films, and anything colourful or rich. She's yearning to find some bright sensual Indian clothes. Anywhere we went her eyes were instantly drawn to the details of a sculpture or the colour and cut of a dress in a shop window; whilst I was busily examining form and function.

Turns out K quit smoking over a year ago. She attends her Nic A meetings once a week.

The post workshop rules stipulate strict rules around physical contact for the first couple of dates, and also a two week gap between each of the first three dates. I'm committed to those rules, and as we said good night, and I was gazing into her incredible eyes and feeling the love flow between us, it took every integral bone in my body to keep me from kissing her inviting lips, or to touch the radiance of gold that was spun into her blonde curls.

Speaking of integrity, there is of course the question of why I'm dating K, when I'm in the midst of dating N.

I could appease myself with the thought that there has been no commitment from me to either of these women yet. And of course, nothing sexual has happened. But both of these things don't sit well with me. Looks like something to talk to Martin about during the two weeks I won't see both of them for.

K clearly has the edge (or puts me just over my edge), but she lives in Sydney. All the alarm bells go off in my head as I start projecting and fantasizing about the future with either of these two women. Talk about not being in the now.

The now right now is deep bliss and crystal clarity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home