Thursday, February 05, 2004

Day 2 - Rebuild

I decided to work from home today, which gave me a chance to rest and recuperate. I've needed this for a couple of weeks now.

I spoke to mum and dad last night about the work situation. That was weird as I'm not used to talking about my problems with them. They were wonderful - "It will be alright" - again I was almost moved to tears. I mentioned to them about me moving to Sydney. I think they would find that disappointing, and I know they would accept it and love me the same.

I'm trying to separate moving to Sydney from wanting to be closer to K. I've only had one date with her, and I realise that I'm falling for her in a big way. Visual images of her keep dancing through my mind, and each time a rush of energy refreshes my body and soul. The part of me that knows about ideal projection and early infatuation is providing me with welcome caution and perspective. And my heart is beating fast.

I called up someone I'd really like to work for in Sydney and sent him my CV. They've just recruited so may not be recruiting another for a while, but he said he'd take a look.

From this place it looks so obvious that smoking doesn't fix anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home