Sunday, January 11, 2004

Day 7 - Nuts

Email from a 22 year old who saw my profile on an online dating agency where I'd posted it about a year ago and promptly forgot about.

a la mode de belle de jour:

She: "You sound very exciting. Check out my profile."
Me (checking her profile): "You also sound fun. You're also after someone taller than you, I'm not."
She: "Don't care. Lets meet for coffee."

Forwarded email to Gary for nutter check. He said she sounded fine and to go for it. I said, yes, what about me?

Me (double checking profile to ensure non-smoker): "Coffee good. You chose place/time in case I'm a nutter."
She (naming time and place): "Call me when you want coffee."

Previously this is where I would smoke.

Bought nail clipper and clipped off all nails. Did toes just to make sure.

Pain kicking in from gym yesterday. Biceps, back and abs. Good stuff. Urination function fine again. Guts leveling out - good stomach bug tablets must be helping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home