Friday, March 26, 2004

Sharing

Talking to RCG last night:

1) She liked me from the start and was actually going to ask me out to dinner the week I didn't turn up to dance class.
2) She's had a few relationships but never a serious boyfriend.
3) She's just as scared about me leaving as I am.
4) She's afraid that she doesn't know much compared to me.
5) She's afraid that I'm falling for her now only because I know I'm going to leave for Sydney.

We walked down Redcliffe pier and kissed in the starlight. I told her then that I had been dating other women, including a woman in Sydney, and that I had dropped them all for her. I told her I didn't regret that choice. She had tears in her eyes.

This morning I realised that the tingle on my lips might be cold sores. I had to call her up and warn her that I might have given her herpes, but then it turns out that she's already got them and was worrying that she'd passed them on to me. Looks like we're sharing already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home