Thursday, March 18, 2004

Check-up

Quit
Going well. I feel like it's downhill from here. Smoking is not an option, and my brain and body are starting to respond in the moment with other options. It's becoming so clear that the part of me that does want to smoke is the part that believes it's worthless and deserves to suffer. I'm loving that part with all my heart. This is always the first priority.

Work
Shit. I am getting into real trouble. I need to work harder. Uphill from here. Much as I'd prefer to put this after RCG, this is now priority 2.

Women
All cleared up with K. Moved through the place I was at yesterday, helped a lot by spending time with RCG.

RCG said after last night's three hours of heaven in the cinema whilst we stroked each other in the darkness: "Why is it that we both live with our parents!". I only need one hint - I've booked a night away in a guest house up in the mountains for Sunday. I've read and watched so many stories about lovers going off for "dirty weekends", and I have this delightful mixture of disapproval and sheer naughtiness inside at the thought of doing the same for the first time.

Family
I need to start planning and spending time with mum, dad and my sister before I move off to Sydney. I've been ignoring this for a while and it's needing maintenance very very soon. Priority 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home