Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Dreams

Last night, RCG heard me moaning in my sleep, and as she moved to check I was OK, I turned a left hook and hit her in the chest. I was a lot more distraught after that than she was.

The Dream
I am part of a reconnaissance group scouting out an enemy camp behind a hill, protected by a raised low wall patrolled by guards. On this side of the hill is a car - a mini with tinted windows - which is some sort of guard post as it has no wheels. I am at the back where I can see the others trying to sneak past the guards on the wall and in the car in order to look into the camp site. However, I can see that they have got their timing wrong and the enemy guards are about to spot them. I can't call out as this will alert the guards.

Suddenly, the guards turn and spot them and raise the alarm. The scouting party begins running down the hill to get away, when the doors of the mini fling open and out runs a large guard dog and another guard. I run straight towards the dog so that the others have a chance to flee, and I begin fighting with the dog. The dog turns into a strange cat-like woman dressed in black leather who begins to attack me with stones. As we grapple she breaks the stones like flint and then tries to cut me with the shards. I grab some of them and attack her back, succeeding in slashing her face twice. She has strange mottled skin, rather like very large freckles, and I can see the blood spray out. She opens her mouth wide to bite me, and I jam another shard of rock into her mouth. Then I start to smack her with my fist... except I've woken up and it's RCG I hit.

The Interpretation
To come shortly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home