Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Day 46 - Sydney Again

After a wonderful weekend with RCG, I'm back in Sydney again this week for business. Last night I met up with three friends and their friends. Some of whom smoked. I didn't. Instead I talked to a friend about how wonderful not smoking is.

I won't see RCG again till Friday, and I miss her every moment. The sexual passion between us gets deeper each day, matched by the depth of our connection at other levels. This is new ground for me - honouring our sexual connection in our relationship as fundamental, rather than writing it off in fear.

Sunday, I did another Deida men's workshop run by some of Deida's new apprentices. I had a ball. My ego was particularly thrilled that every man in the group singled me out for the wisdom in the feedback I gave them. I loved returning home to RCG full of masculine polarity at the end of the day, and having the gift of a woman to open in love.

Business is tough - there is a risk I won't finish the project I stayed at my current employer to complete. I have until the end of the month. I want to leave having given my best. Hence, I have been spending less time updating this blog.

I dreamed a lot last night. They all seemed powerful. Some involved RCG. The one I remember was seeing my father with a tear rolling down his eye, and the deep sense of love and compassion I felt for him. Something is shifting inside, and it feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home