Monday, April 05, 2004

Day 31

I'm tired today after a wonderful weekend with RCG. She's moved into her new place and so we made best use of the privacy.

Slowly and carefully we offered the less lovable parts of ourselves to each other. The stories we don't want to tell, the little pieces we fear will hurt the other but know will come out eventually, the aspects of ourselves that we are ashamed of... With each piece, we looked into the others eyes and sought and received love and acceptance.

She talked about the relationship she ended when she met me, but before she went out with me. I let myself feel through my instant anxiety and jealousy as she described the man she cared deeply about but who was not prepared to commit to her because he was afraid she would leave him (thus creating his own end).

I talked about my ex-wife.

Together we observed our scripts in action, and then in between made love, healing with our bodies what slipped through the fragile net of speaking and listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home