Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter - A season of renewal

I'm really enjoying having this blog to look back on, and see where I was a year ago.

Life has been good to me this last year:

My job in Sydney is working out better than I'd even hoped for. I think I have found the perfect place for me to work in, and I intend to stay there as long as I can.

MKP Sydney goes from strength to strength. The last Integration Group I facilitated has become a group of strongly committed men who support and challenge each other in great ways. Our fourth New Warrior Training Adventure is planned for May.

I smoke occassionally. I stop regularly. I'm finding a balance, though it is still a struggle, and I am under no illusion that I'm playing with fire. For now I am accepting the struggle and seeing where it takes me.

RCG and my relationship has not only survived the year of commuting back and forth, it's grown from strength to strength. She's going to move down to join me in July, and we're going to begin building our futures together. Next weekend we're attending a couples' relationship workshop, and I feel excited about that.

My inner world feels serene and peaceful. I am blessed that in my daily life, the universe is giving me less painful lessons. I am blessed that I'm still learning. I am blessing myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home