Monday, February 23, 2004

Day -1 Happy punters = Happy facilitators

Quick update:

- I quit smoking tomorrow.

- Workshop finished today. I did some interventions which I am really pleased with, and everyone seemed really happy and fulfilled when they left.

- Workshop leader and I began brainstorming our own multicultural training this afternoon. I think we were mostly doing it to see if we could piss off MKP. Having said that, I think that we came up with some excellent processes.

- T, the beautiful woman at the workshop, was actually flirting with Workshop Leader, not me. He enjoyed it, said it almost tempted him out of celibacy. I spent an excellent evening with him and dropped him off at the airport for his flight back to Canada. I'll give it a couple of weeks to allow T and me to cool off and then think about asking her out.

- Finally, a thunderstorm broke this evening, with lightning that seemed to flash completely across the heavens. Hopefully a cooler night, and some sleep awaits me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home